At Waterer Dental Care, we pride ourselves on giving expert advice and treatment in a comforting and welcoming environment.
Above all we want to give you a healthy mouth and help you to keep it that way. But also you do not have to feel down about your smile or any missing teeth. We have the knowledge and care to cosmetically enhance your smile, or replace failing or missing teeth.
But why would you choose us if you are a new patient? Why is our practice different from the rest? What’s in it for you?
- You don’t need to be anxious. We have years of experience dealing with nervous patients.
- If you have a busy life we can offer early or late appointments, appointments at 24 hours notice sometimes or extra long appointments to get more work done.
- We understand how awful toothache or dental pain can be and will offer you an appointment the same day if this occurs and you want to be seen.
- Concerns about cost are a real issue, whatever your budget, to many people. We will give you all the treatment options available and we will always give you an itemised treatment plan before starting you on a course of treatment. Wherever we can, you will be told of any possible discounts available or given help spread the cost of treatment. We can also now offer finance options for larger treatment plans (T&C’s apply)
Waterer Dental Care provides high quality treatments, at a fair price, in a friendly atmosphere. Give us a try…
Our Practice Charter
Our goals are:
- To provide the highest standards of dental care.
- To encourage prevention, so reducing the need for intervention.
- To create a relaxing, and friendly environment.
- To see patients punctually.
- To ensure all staff are friendly and fully trained.
- To place emphasis always on quality.
Patients can help us by:
- Attending appointments on time.
- Following advice when given.
- Giving us their thoughts and suggestions, and discussing with us their questions and concerns.
- Giving adequate notice when cancelling appointments (ie: 24 hours).
- Settling accounts promptly.